At the end of last year I made a promise to my bank account to no longer be an impulse shopper. I'm guilty of purchasing the latest 'it item' without thinking about practicality and functionality. I'm saying goodbye to short lived fashion trends and saying hello to stylish, stand out basics.
These are the items that every girl needs in her wardrobe, no matter the season.
- Light blue denim will always be my numero uno! I recommend vintage, however if you don't have any luck op shopping, I would recommend looking here.
- A staple blazer... Do I even need to justify why?
- The perfect heel that can take you from work meetings to work drinks.
- A crisp white tee. Don't go cheap here, quality over quantity!
- The ultimate LBD. For beach days to nights out, every gal needs a little black dress!
- Sneakers that you can wear to the gym and to dinner.
- Hot line bling. Good gold jewellery that can be worn daily!
- Last but not least, the staple bag that can house all of your essentials!
Overall it's simple, buy less and choose well. BRB, just going to take some of my own advice…